If you have decided to apply for a place at Otumoetai College then:
- Complete the Application for Tuition form in your information pack and send it with copies of your most recent reports and examination results (if they are available) to the College.
- Once your application has been received and if you have been accepted, you will receive an Offer of Place and an invoice. If you begin late in the year we will invoice you on a pro rata basis.
- When we receive the fees, we will email the official receipt and the confirmation Offer of Place to you.
- You must take the Offer of Place and the receipt for your fees to the nearest New Zealand Embassy or High Commission and you will be advised how to obtain a student visa.
- When your application is processed, we will arrange accommodation for you.
- Please let us know as soon as possible when you intend to arrive in New Zealand and details of your travel arrangements. We will arrange for you to be met at the airport and transported to Tauranga. There is an additional charge for this.
- If you do not arrive in New Zealand we will return the fees and personal expenses less the NZ$500.00 registration fee.