Otumoetai College can offer Special Needs Students the following services:
- An Established academic Program that is life skills based.
- Specialist Teacher tuition in small classes.
- Teacher aide support in Mainstream core or option subjects.
- A wide range of academic and practical subjects.
- Support programs and rooms for physiotherapy, speech language, social skills and sensory needs.
- Transition program on leaving school.
- Special Olympics involvement.
- Year 9 orientation program.
Click here to view information about the ASDAN Programme